Monday, February 8, 2010

Unexpected message this morning


I was going to write, as a followup to Saturday's post, about the community of Asniéres, France. But that will have to wait until tomorrow. Today I should give a shout out to homefurntiuredepot.net, which has chosen Creating Van Gogh as one of the featured blogs on its web site. I found the unexpected email from them this morning. I followed this link, and, sure enough there I am, along with other sites they have previously selected. It's a clever marketing idea, and I certainly don't mind the exposure. So if you were thinking of going online to buy furniture, check them out!

I don't know about where you live, reader, but we're having a snow day in central Arkansas (another completely unexpected development), with public schools and local universities all closing. In addition to throwing a few snowballs with my sons, I'm going to jot down some details of what I remember about Asniéres. Look for that post tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment